MBS Core 94 Mountainboard
or 6 weekly payments from $116.50 learn more
Out of stock
MBS' Core 94 is the ideal choice for kiters and mountainboarders who don't want their riding potential to be limited by the cash in their wallet.
- Powerlam composite (Maple and Fiberglass) Core 94 deck.
- ATS.12 trucks with 12mm axles are strong, light, and easily adjustable.
- MBS' F5 ratchetbindings with dual density foam offer maximum comfort and adjustability. MBS Rockstar II hubs with 8" T3 tires offer great strength and unparalleled traction on dirt.
- PT#: 10201
- Part Description – CORE 94 – (Axe)
- Rider Style – Kite and Freestyle
- Overall Weight – 5.9 (kg) / 13.0 (lb)
- Overall Length – 108.0 (c) / 42.5 (in)
- Axle to Axle Length – 88.0 (c) / 34.6 (in)
- Deck Construction - Powerlam (Fiberglass, Maple)
- Deck Stiffness – Stiff
- Graphic Material – Maple
- Grip Tape - 46 Grit - Alum. Oxide
- Deck Tip Angle - 20
- Deck Length - 94.0 (c) / 37.0 (in)
- Deck Width - 22.0 (c) / 8.7 (in)
- Deck Weight – 1.9 (kg) / 4.1 (lb)
- Truck Type – ATS 12
- Truck Material - Die-Cast Alum. Hanger and Base; Cromoly axle
- Truck Color - White
- King Pin - M6 (Cromoly)
- Suspension – Orange Bushing
- Axle Width - 40.0 (c) / 15.8 (in)
- Axle Diameter - 12mm
- Hub Type – Rockstar II
- Color - White
- Accepts Bearing Size (OD) - 28mm
- Bearing - 12x28mm
- Tire Type – T3 (8") – 200X50
- Tire Color - Black
- Binding Type – F5 - Black
- Hardware Type – Black Zinc / Stainless
- Grab Handle - Drilling Required
- Brake Compatible - Yes
- Brake Included? - No
- Assembly – Wheels Off
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.