CURVE Boost Longboard / Mini-Mal Cover
Sale $154.90 $123.92
or 6 weekly payments from $20.65 learn more
Massive 20mm surfboard Nose and Tail protection - where you need it!
- MASSIVE 3/4" 20mm boosted nose and tail foam zones!!
- 7mm (1/4") foam core
- tough 600D water-resistant polycanvas base
- heat reflective silver tarpee upper
- nose and tail reinforcement
- big tooth #10 non corrosive zip
- TPSS tail protection strap system
- padded double adjustable detachable shoulder strap
Boost is like a daybag on steroids with massive padded 20mm ¾" nose and tail foam zones!! The nose and tail zones are the most vulnerable areas on any surfboard, so that's where Boost gives the priority padding – right where your board needs it. You get more nose and tail padding than any other bag on the market, while the overall weight of the bag is still surprisingly light. This makes for easier handling, and keeps weight and fees down at airport check-in. Have your cake and eat it too.
The Boost bag also features another first from Curve with our unique Tail Protection Strap System (TPSS) – a built in strap that velcro wraps around the tail of your surfboard holding it firm inside the bag and away from the zipper.
Boost is the ultimate all rounder boardbag light enough for day use and protective enough for international travel. Packed with solid features, high quality construction and great new innovations.
SIZES // PRICED FROM:
- 7'6'' x 23'' (with fin slot) // $154.90
- 8'2'' x 24'' (with fin slot) // $174.90
- 8'8'' x 24'' (with fin slot) // $179.90
- 9'2'' x 24'' (with fin slot) // $184.90
- 9'6'' x 24'' (with fin slot) // $189.90
- 9'6'' x 26'' (with fin slot) // $194.90
- 10'2'' x 26'' (with fin slot) // $199.90
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.