OCEAN & EARTH Longboard Knee Comp One-XT Surf Leash 9'
Ocean & Earth
or 6 weekly payments from $12.48 learn more
Love hanging ten and showing off your longboard skills? At Ocean & Earth we've built the Longboard Knee LIGHTWEIGHT Leash - 9ft to allow you hang yours toes over the nose. The knee strap helps to keep the cord far away from you so you can easily cruise back to the tail tangle free. Grab yours today!
- Wave Size: 4ft (1.2m)
- Cord Dia.: 1⁄4" (6mm)
- Strap: 38mm Padded
- Railsaver: Extra Long
- One Piece Extruded Cord - From swivel to swivel - just one cord... one component. Eliminates the need for end joins, which are the weakest points in conventional leashes, meaning no weak points.
- Dual Anchor Swivels - Marine grade, stainless anti-corrosive free-spin swivels for tangle-free surfing.
- Original Detachable Rail Saver - The original rail saver system designed by Ocean & Earth, with sewn in anchor cord. Protects rails and is easily detached.
- New Formula Controlled-Stretch Urethane - The larger the wave, the more stretch which keeps your board at a safe distance away. Premium grade quality urethane developed by the world's leading manufacturer.
- Flex Neck Strap Plug - Allows 360º movement of leash and offers more comfort when leash is under load.
- Safety Release Pull Tab - Easy to see ‘Safety Red’ quick release pull tab. Essential when surfing big waves and reefs.
- Easy-Wrap Neoprene Strap Inner - Vertically moulded neoprene panels easily wrap around your ankle, adding to comfort.
- Plug Buddy - Another Ocean & Earth first. Ensures leash string can be easily slipped through surfboard plug.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.