OCEAN & EARTH Tyler Wright Signature Tail Pad
Ocean & Earth
or 6 weekly payments from $11.65 learn more
High performance traction, custom designed & refined by WSL Women's World Champ Tyler Wright. Constructed from lightweight, high impact, water resistant EVA featuring perforated grooves and chisel-cut arch bar for extra traction.
- POWER KICK 25mm - High density EVA foam wedge inserted into the tail kick resulting in added control and drive.
- WATERPROOF EVA - Developed to improve all round performance in our technical grips. CC55 Closed Cell EVA is lighter, waterproof and super thin.
- KICK FLEX - If a board has a rolled deck, the Kick Flex insert on the tail kick helps the grip mould to the same shape as the board. (used on solid kicks only)
- SUPERIOR ADHESIVE BACKING - 4A high grade adhesive formula, developed for EVA offers maximum, long lasting adhesion.
- CC55 EVA - O&E’s unique CC55 is a closed cell EVA formula which has been developed to be UV stabilised, water resistant, super grippy, extremely thin and light weight. The addition of purposely positioned perforation and slots also reduces weight and adds extra grip for toes to grip onto resulting in MORE DRIVE, GRIP, PRECISION
- Length: 305mm
- Width: 300mm
- Pieces: 3
- Arch: 7mm
- Kick: 25mm
- Features: Base-Flex, Slotted Groves
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.