GATH Neo Hat Helmet
or 6 weekly payments from $39.98 learn more
GATH HAT NEO the world’s first surfing helmet, since 1989, continues to be the chosen helmet by many water sports enthusiasts in most action water sports.
Gath Hat NEO is super lightweight weighing only 325-350 grams provides a smart layer of defense against the common surfing head injuries. The Gath Hat’s unique helmet shape and expandable neoprene headband automatically adjusts to your head shape for a superior comfortable snug fit, total peripheral vision, and helps provide a comfortable seal to the wearer’s forehead minimizing water flow over the eyes.
Gath helmets are made from quality materials to strict specifications and are built to last and are backed by a 3-year warranty. All materials are strong, durable, rustproof and will withstand harsh climate conditions and temperature extremes.
- Shell – Long lasting, UV stable, high impact-resistant plastic.
- Visors – Top quality UV stable, shatterproof plastic.
- Peaks – UV stable, shatterproof, flexible, durable plastic.
- Liner – Multi impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Headband – 10mm thick Multi impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Comfort Strips – Multi impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Fittings – All Gath helmet custom built screws and rivets are made from strong non-corrosive, salt water-resistant materials.
- Retention system：made using non-stretch standards approved webbing, standards approved quick-release buckles for a secure retention and are fitted with a nylon coated non-water absorbent foam for added comfort.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.