OCEAN & EARTH EZI Rider Brains 5'6
Ocean & Earth
or 6 weekly payments from $83.17 learn more
Ocean & Earth's Ezi-Rider soft boards have stable, versatile template shapes that suit entry level surfing, right through to small wave shredding. Constructed from durable, high quality materials.
- EPS Core - Highly waterproof & lightweight. 3x stringers increase board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE Bottom Plate - 1mm thick HDPE high density polyethelene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick. Available in a range of colours.
- Interchangeable Fin Box - Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key (included).
- Thermal Reactive Simulation - To help protect against delamination, all soft boards are tested in a heat induced environment at 70°C for two hours.
- IXL EBS Deck Skin - Cross-linked IXL PE skin with WBS (Water Barrier Skin). Highly water resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.
- Length: 5'6"
- Width : 21 "
- Thickness: 2 3/4"
- Volume: 40L
- Rider Weight: <70kg
- Core: EPS + 2 Stringers
- Slick: 1mm HDPE
- Deck: IXL EBS
- Fins: x3 4.5" + IFBS Fin Box
Note: Fins included.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.