OCEAN & EARTH Regular SUP Leash
Ocean & Earth
or 6 weekly payments from $10.75 learn more
The Regular Moulded Leash is an instant crowd pleaser. Advanced in its design, this SUP Leash is extremely comfortable to wear with double padded ankle straps. Our unique Diamond Flex Mould allows for additional flex and strength in your leg rope.
- Wave Size: SUP 3ft (1.0m), Longboard 6ft (1.8m)
- Cord Dia. : 1⁄3" (8mm)
- Strap: 50mm Padded
- Swivel: Double
- DIAMOND-FLEX MOULD - Advanced mould design with flex diamonds. Provides controlled flex and strong transition from mould to urethane.
- DUAL ANCHOR SWIVELS - Marine grade, stainless anti-corrosive free-spin swivels for tangle-free surfing.
- ORIGINAL DETACHABLE RAILSAVER - The original railsaver system designed by O&E, with sewn in anchor cord. Protects rails and is easily detached.
- NEW FORMULA CONTROLLED-STRETCH URETHANE - The larger the wave, the more stretch which keeps your board at a safe distance away. Premium grade quality urethane developed by the world's leading manufacturer.
- FLEX NECK STRAP PLUG - Allows 360º movement of leash and offers more comfort when leash is under load.
- DELUXE ANKLE STRAP - Double padded comfort strap. Lightweight, secure fit.
- SAFETY RELEASE PULL TAB - Easy to see ‘Safety Red’ quick release pull tab. Essential when surfing big waves and reefs.
- PLUG BUDDY - Another O&E first. Ensures leash string can be easily slipped through surfboard plug.
- WARRANTY - Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.