AIRUSH 2019/20 Progression Kite Foil Package
Airush / AK
or 6 weekly payments from $388.17 learn more
- Airush 2020 Progression V2 Foilboard (see details below) - RRP $1,338
- Airush 2019 Carving Foil (see details below) - RRP $1,799
- Save over $800!!
PROGRESSION V2 FOILBOARD
- Entry-level foil board perfect for lighter winds.
- Optimized profile for easy touchdowns & carving.
- Beveled rails in the tail with convex nose.
The Progression Foil Board is the perfect entry-level foil board to take you from your first steps in foiling to advanced freeride. The outline features a relatively narrow tail with the wide point further forward. The wider nose optimizes the stability when touching down or getting started. The narrower tail allows the board to be edged into the wind more aggressively, specifically when using a shorter mast or for the more advanced rider going upwind.
- Custom epoxy laminate top deck & bottom.
- Compression molded medium-density EPS core.
- Heavy duty glass reinforcing.
Traction pads and straps included.
The 2019 Airush Carving Foil is the ideal foil for those looking to learn to hydrofoil, ride at lower speeds and carve smoothly through manoeuvres.
Designed to take you from your first steps in foiling to advanced carving. The Airush Carving Foil features a high stability 1050 cm2 carving front wing.
The larger wing provides lift at lower speed while the intermediate mast length creates a very stable platform for the entry-level rider or advanced rider looking for more manoeuvre oriented riding.
The unique design of the rear X-Wing highlights its benefits in this configuration where the standard “tips up” configuration creates a very stable platform or can be inverted “tips down“ to increase manoeuvrability and turn your foil into a carving machine.
- Modular design.
- Low drag fuselage and plate.
- Includes complete foil set up: standard front wing, rear wing, 80cm mast, fuselage, foil plate and bag.
- Wing Area: 1050cm2
- Mast Length: 80cm
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.