AIRUSH 2019/20 Kite Foil Package
Airush / AK
or 6 weekly payments from $333.17 learn more
- Airush 2020 Foil Skate (2 sizes available - see details below) - RRP $999
- Airush 2019 Carving Foil (see details below) - RRP $1,799
- Save over $750!!
FOIL SKATE FOILBOARD
- Durable & versatile board for intermediate riders.
- Stiff construction for increased stability.
- Ideal with fins for riding without a foil.
The Foil Skate offers a twintip style construction to foil riders. When compared to higher volume foil boards, the Foil Skate is easy to launch as the board sits lower in the water, specifically if you are used to riding twintips. The stiff wood core creates a very stable ride and is extremely durable. The Foil Skate includes low drag foil inserts, and optional fin connections opening up the option of traditional skate style directional riding without the foil.
AR GLASS CONSTRUCTION:
- Lightweight durable top sheet.
- Midweight triaxial fiberglass.
- Scratch resistant bottom sheet.
SIZES // PRICED FROM:
- 121cm (intermediate / advanced)
- 142cm (beginner / intermediate)
The 2019 Airush Carving Foil is the ideal foil for those looking to learn to hydrofoil, ride at lower speeds and carve smoothly through manoeuvres.
Designed to take you from your first steps in foiling to advanced carving. The Airush Carving Foil features a high stability 1050 cm2 carving front wing.
The larger wing provides lift at lower speed while the intermediate mast length creates a very stable platform for the entry-level rider or advanced rider looking for more manoeuvre oriented riding.
The unique design of the rear X-Wing highlights its benefits in this configuration where the standard “tips up” configuration creates a very stable platform or can be inverted “tips down“ to increase manoeuvrability and turn your foil into a carving machine.
- Modular design.
- Low drag fuselage and plate.
- Includes complete foil set up: standard front wing, rear wing, 80cm mast, fuselage, foil plate and bag.
- Wing Area: 1050cm2
- Mast Length: 80cm
Advice: Our team are passionate, experienced boardriders. We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and we encourage you to ask for our advice and guidance.
Delivery: We offer discounted shipping to New Zealand (North and South Island). Quotes provided at checkout.
Returns: Our mission is to ensure you are supplied with products that are suitable for their intended purpose. We will always do our best to accommodate genuine returns / exchanges, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.